- Stamp Sets – Dashing Deer Bundle (WM 149934/CM 149935)
- Card Stock – Thick White Card Stock (140272); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Pool Party (147107); Tranquil Tide (147146); VersaMark (102283)
- Misc. – Joyous Noel Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) (147816); Sponge Brayer (141714); Copper Foil (142020); Copper Emboss Powder (141636); Heat Tool (129053); Metallic Sequins (144214); Mini Dimensionals (144108); Big Shot (143263)
- Thick White Card Stock: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” – card base
- Whisper White Card Stock: 3” x 4 1/4”
- Copper Foil: ½” x 5 ½”
- Joyous Noel DSP: ¾” x 5-1/2”
- Using the sponge brayer and pool party ink, ink the back background of the card base. Start at the bottom and gradually get lighter as you go up the card. Leave a border of white on the left, right and top.
- Add the copper foil to the back of the dsp and attach the dsp to the bottom of the card front.
- Stamp the deer with VersaMark ink onto the white cardstock and sprinkle with copper embossing powder. Tap off excess and heat set.
- Using the coordinating framelit, cut out the image.
- Add the deer to the card front using mini dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting using tranquil tide ink.
- Pick out three different sizes of the copper sequins and add them to the card front.