- Stamp Sets – Lovely As a Tree (128655 W, 127793 C); Flourishing Phrases (141531 W, 141534 C)
- Card Stock – Whisper White Thick (140272); Basic Black (121045)
- Stamp Pads – Daffodil Delight(147094); Mango Melody (147093); Flirty Flamingo (147052); Jet Black Stazon (101406)
- Misc. – Gray Granite Textured Weave Ribbon (147656); Stamping Sponges (141337); Clear Wink of Stella (141897); Layering Ovals Framelits (141706); Big Shot (143263)
- Whisper White Thick: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, folded in half for card base, 4” x 5 1/4” for card layer, and a scrap for sentiment
- Basic Black: Scrap for scallop oval
- Stamp the tree image onto the 4” x 5 1/4” piece of Whisper White card stock. Stamp the image on a scrap piece of paper to make a mask, cutting along the bottom of the trees.
- Attach the mask to the bottom of the trees. Using the ink colors sponge color over the mask and onto the card stock. Start with Daffodil and then add in Mango and a little bit of Flamingo.
- Attach a 6” piece of ribbon to the card
- Stamp sentiment with Stazon ink and but out with Layering Ovals.
- Cut a Basic Black Scallop oval. Attach the sentiment piece to the scalloped piece
- Attach to card layer to the base.
- Add Wink of Stella to the trees and ground.