- Stamp Sets – Signs of Santa Bundle (149967); Buffalo Check (w- 147797 or c-147794)
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Poppy Parade (119793)
- Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento (132708); Pool Party (147107)
- Misc. – Santa’s Workshop Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) (147809); Big Shot (143263); Decorative Ribbon Border punch (143721); Poppy Parade 1/2” Textured Weave Ribbon (147813); Baker’s Boxes (147899); Sponge Brayer (141714); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Whisper White card stock: 4-1/8” x 4-1/8”
- Poppy Parade card stock : 3-1/4” x 1"
- Ribbon: 32”
- Lay Baker’s Box flat on scrap paper and use a sponge brayer rolled in Pool Party ink to add a light layer of color.
- Stamp Buffalo Check on white square of card stock. Assemble box and lay the buffalo check in the bottom.
- Use Big Shot to cut out any images from the Designer Series Paper that you wish. Stamp “North Pole” in signpost, if using that image.
- Punch ribbon border from Poppy Parade card stock strip. Adhere to the front top of window with glue dots.
- Fill box with goodies. Wrap Poppy ribbon around the box and tie a bow.
- Add die cut images to front of box using mini glue dots or dimensionals.