- Stamp Sets –Happy Birthday Gorgeous (143662)
- Card Stock –Blueberry Bushel (146968); Mango Melody (146989); Whisper White (100730); Best Route Designer Series Paper (146897);
- Stamp Pads – Blueberry Bushel (147138)
- - Big Shot (143263); Merry Christmas Thinlits Dies (147912); Pineapple Punch Grosgrain Ribbon (146953); Best Route Enamel Shapes (146900); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Snail Adhesive (104332)
- Blueberry Bushel cardstock: 4-1/4" x 11" score at 5-1/2"
- Mango Melody cardstock: 4" x 5-1/4" & 2” x 4”
- Whisper White cardstock: 3-3/4” x 5”
- Best Route Designer Series Paper: Arrow print 1-1/4” x 3”, Blue print 1-1/4” x 2-1/2”, Striped print 1-1/4” x 2”
- Pineapple Punch Grosgrain Ribbon: 5” and 7” for bow
- Ink up just the word “happy” from the Happy Birthday stamp in Blueberry Bushel and stamp on the lower edge of the Whisper White piece of cardstock.
- Attach 5” piece of Pineapple Punch Grosgrain Ribbon to the backside of the “arrow” print from the Best Route DSP in the center using snail adhesive.
- Using Snail, attach each piece of Best Route DSP to Whisper White cardstock one on top of the other forming a stack of presents.
- Bring the other end of the Pineapple Punch Grosgrain Ribbon over all the presents and trim off any excess length. Attach to the top present with a Mini Glue Dot
- Tie a bow in the 7” piece of Pineapple Punch Grosgrain Ribbon and attach to the top of the presents with a Mini Glue Dot
- Die-cut “Happy” from the smaller Mango Melody cardstock with the Big Shot and the Merry Christmas Thinlits
- Attach “happy” to the presents with Mini Glue Dots
- Use Snail to attach the Whisper White cardstock to the Mango Melody cardstock, then attach these layers to the Blueberry Bushel card base.
- Embellish with 2 round and 1 star from the best Route Enamel Shapes.