- Stamp Sets – Butterfly Gala (148580)
- Card Stock – Mango Melody (146989); Pumpkin Pie (105117); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
- Misc. – Botanical Butterfly Designer Paper (149622-SAB); Black 3/8” Glitter Organdy Ribbon (147897); Butterfly Duet Punch (148523); Layering Circles Framelits (141705); SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Dimensionals (104430)
- Mango Melody Card Stock: 5 ½” x 8 ½” card base; scrap for small butterfly
- Pumpkin Pie Card Stock: scrap for butterflies
- Whisper White Card Stock: scrap for 2 3/8” circle
- Gingham Designer Series Paper: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Black 3/8” Glitter Ribbon: 1 piece measuring 12 inches; 1 piece measuring 13 inches
- Score Mango Melody card base at 4 ¼”. Fold in half to create card.
- Adhere Designer Series Paper to card front.
- Wrap ribbon from the middle front of card around the bottom and bring back around the front of card and adhere.
- Stamp sentiment on 2 3/8” circle using Memento Black ink. Adhere with dimensionals to center front of card covering where the ribbon ends meet.
- Using the 13” piece of ribbon, tie a bow and adhere with a Mini Glue Dot as shown above.
- Stamp butterfly image on both Mango Melody and Pumpkin Pie card stock, punch out and adhere to front of card using Mini Glue Dots. Refer to photo above for placement.