- Stamps – Darling Label Punch Box (146855)
- Paper – Whisper White (100730), Lovely Lipstick (146970), Lemon Lime Twist (144245)
- Stamp Pads – Lovely Lipstick (147140), Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
- Misc.- Big Shot (143263), Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (147923), Glitter Enamel Dots (146934), 2” Circle Punch (133782), Lemon Lime Twist 3/8” Mini Ruffled Ribbon (146947), Paper Snips (103579) SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Lemon Lime Twist - 8 ½” x 5 ½, scrap
- Basic Black 4” x 5 ¼”
- Lovely Lipstick - scrap
- Run the layer of black through the Big Shot with the Swirls & Curls folder, wrap ribbon around it and tie a knot on the front. Add this to the card base.
- Ink birthday image in black and stamp on a scrap of white, repeat with Lovely Lipstick.
- Crop the white with the Darling Label Punch, snip out the word birthday from the Lovely Lipstick and add it over the image stamped in black.
- Crop a label from Lemon Lime Twist, snip it in half and add it to the back of the stamped image so a bit of it shows at the top and bottom. Add this to a 2” circle of Lovely Lipstick.
- Add main mage to the card with dimiensionals.
- Finish with a few Glitter Enamel Dots.