- Stamp Sets – Forever Lovely Photopolymer (148624)
- Card Stock – Soft Sea Foam (146988); Whisper White (100730); Lovely Lipstick (146970)
- Stamp Pads – Lovely Lipstick (147140); Soft Sea Foam (147102); Tuxedo Black Memento (132708); Versamark (102283)
- Misc. – Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies (145372); White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109132); Banner Triple Punch (138292); Pearl Basic Jewels (144219); Big Shot (143263); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL adhesive (104332);
- Soft Sea Foam - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4" to create card base.
- Whisper White - 3" x 3"
- Lovely Lipstick - 2" x 1/4"
- Fold Soft Sea Foam cardstock on score line and create card base.
- Glue the Designer Series Paper to the middle of the card front layering the 4 1/4" x 3" on top of the 4 1/4" x 4".
- Cut the ends of the 5" x 1" DSP with the Banner Triple Punch. Glue across the middle of the other DSP.
- Cut out the 2 3/8" circle from the Whisper White using the Stitched Shapes Framelits and Big Shot.
- Stamp the flower image in Lovely Lipstick on the Whisper White circle (I stamped off the first inking and then stamped on the circle).
- Stamp the leaves image on top of the flowers in Soft Sea Foam ink.
- Stamp the image in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on top of the flowers.
- Pop up the stamped circle in the middle of the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Ink the "Happy Valentine's Day" in Versamark ink on the Lovely Lipstick strip, apply White Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Pop up below the stamped circle with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Apply Wink of Stella to the flowers.
- Add small pearls to the middle of some of the flowers.