- Stamp Sets – Hello Cupcake (149714)
- Card Stock – Grapefruit Grove (146972)
- Stamp Pads – Grapefruit Grove (147142); Lovely Lipstick (147140); Soft Suede (147115)
- Misc. – Gingham Gala 6x6 Designer Series Paper (DSP) (148554); Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes (131527); Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (141897)
- Grapefruit Grove: 5” x 7”, folded in half for card base
- White card stock (cut from Note Cards): 2-1/2” x 4”; 4-3/4” x 3-1/4”
- DSP: 3” x 4-1/2”
- Stamp cupcake base at bottom of smaller white cardstock with Soft Suede ink. Stamp middle part of icing and top icing with Grapefruit Grove ink. Stamp heart pick with Lovely Lipstick ink. Stamp “Celebrate your day!” at the top with Soft Suede ink.
- Adhere gingham DSP to folded card base. Adhere stamped piece to card base. Paint heart pick with Wink of Stella.
- Stamp “Sweet wishes” with Soft Suede ink on larger white cardstock piece. Stamp several flowers using Grapefruit Grove and Lovely Lipstick. Adhere to card inside.
- Stamp several flowers on envelope, too, if you like.