- Stamps: Humming Along (148758)
- Stamp Pads: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad (132708); Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad (147110)
- Paper: Shimmery White (101910); Night of Navy (100867); Calypso Coral (122925); Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper (148795)
- Misc: Calypso Coral Blends (144045); Old Olive Blends (144597); Daffodil Delight Blends (144603); Color Lifter (144608); SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Calypso Coral: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” to form card base
- Night of Navy: ½” x 5-1/2” and 2-3/4” x 3-1/2”
- Shimmery White: 2-1/2” x 3-1/4”
- Happiness Blooms DSP: 1-1/2” x 5-1/2”
- Fold the Calypso Coral cardstock in half to create your base card.
- Layer the Designer Paper onto the strip of Night of Navy cardstock and layer onto the card base.
- Stamp the flower on the Shimmery White cardstock using Memento ink. Color in using the Old Olive, Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight Blends. Remove some of the color from the flower using the Color Lifter to create a bit of white space/shadowing.
- Layer the Shimmery White cardstock onto the Night of Navy mat and adhere to card using Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment in Night of Navy ink on the bottom right corner of card to finish.