- Kit – Lots of Happy Card Kit (146388)
- Cardstock – Basic Black (121045)
- Stamp Pads – Sahara Sand (147117)
- Misc. – Colored Doilies (146935); Blender Pens (102845); Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (141897); Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker (100082); Stamparatus (146276); SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Basic Black: 2 3/4” x 4”
- Ribbon (from kit): 4” (cut 2)
- Stamp floral image randomly on Sahara Sand card base with Sahara Sand ink.
- Adhere white printed panel (from kit) to Basic Black panel; adhere to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere vellum die-cut leaves and ribbon behind doily with Glue Dots; adhere to card front with additional Glue Dots.
- Color floral die-cut (from kit) with Flirty Flamingo and Lemon Lime Twist watercolor pencils; blend with Blender Pen. Adhere to doily with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Position sheet of die-cuts in Stamparatus (do not remove die-cut from sheet.) Position stamp on Stamparatus plate; ink “Thank You” with Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker and stamp sentiment. Repeat, if needed. Punch die-cut from sheet and adhere to floral die-cut with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Clear Wink of Stella to tiny flowers on floral die-cut and around edges of sentiment.