- Stamp Sets – Meant to Be (148626)
- Card Stock – Night of Navy (100867); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Night of Navy (147110); Lovely Lipstick (147140)
- Misc. –Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies (148527)- or Bundle with Meant to Be stamp set (150587); 1 ¾” Circle Punch (119850); Happiness Blooms Memories & More Cards and Envelopes (148806); Happiness Blooms Memories & More card pack (148531); All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack (148584); Grapefruit Grove & Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets (Free Sale-a-Bration choice- 149712) Snail Adhesive (104332); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Night of Navy cardstock- 3 1/8” x 4 1/8”
- Whisper White cardstock- 3” x 4 ½”, to cut out the circle and one heart
- Lovely Lipstick Foil Paper- ¾” x 4 ¼” strip, and 3” x 2 ½” for heart
- Get out your Happiness Blooms Memories & More cards. Cut the pink one with glossy half circles down [4” wide x 4 ¼” tall] and adhere it to the bottom portion of your Happiness Blooms Memories & More Night of Navy card base. Then adhere the ¾” x 4 ¼” Lovely Lipstick strip to the top of the piece.
- Get another Happiness Blooms Memories & More card out (the smaller one with the flowers) and adhere that to your 3 1/8” x 4 1/8” Night of Navy layer. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and add to card front.
- Die cut the lacey heart from Whisper White cardstock and the thin stitched heart from Lovely Lipstick Foil paper from the Be Mine Framelits Dies. Layer those and attach them to the card front with glue dots. As you can see from the photo the circle will cover part of the hearts- that’s where I added my glue dots!
- Stamp the sentiment using Night of Navy ink then punch with a 1 ¾” circle punch. Stamp some hearts on it using Lovely Lipstick ink and attach it to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Lastly, tie a small bow with the ribbon and attach it with a mini glue dot.