- Stamp Sets – Piece of Cake (148610 Photopolymer); Piece of Cake Bundle (148525)
- Card Stock – Whisper White Thick Cardstock (100730); Pineapple Punch Cardstock (146971); Basic Black Cardstock (121045)
- Stamp Pads - Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
- Misc. – Big Shot (143263); Polka Dot Basics TIEF (143709); Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372); Layering Circles Framelits (141705); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); 1/8” Pineapple Punch Ribbon (146953); Stampin’ Blends Markers: Highland Heather Dark (146883); Poppy Parade Light (146878); Granny Apple Green Light (146876); Pineapple Punch Dark (147030); Smokey Slate Combo (145058); Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (141897); Cake Builder Punch (148525)
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock – 4-1/4” x 11””, score and fold at 5-1/2”; 3-3/4” x 5; and 3.5” x 3.5” (2 pieces); strip ~1/2” x 4”
- Pineapple Punch Cardstock – 3-7/8” x 5-1/8”, 3.5” x 3.5”
- Basic Black Cardstock – 3.5” x 3.5”
- Pineapple Punch Ribbon - ~12”, tie into a small bow
- Score and fold the card base.
- With the Whisper White panel layer, stamp the “Hope this year is a piece of cake” greeting in lower right corner. Line up and run through the Big Shot with the Polka Dots Basics TIEF. Adhere to the Pineapple Punch panel layer, and then to the card base.
- Run the Basic Black, Pineapple Punch and Whisper White 3.5” x 3.5” pieces through the Big Shot with the Stitched Shapes (white) & Layering Circles Framelits (black and pineapple).
- Stamp the Cake Plate and Cake Top (spaced apart) on the other 3.5” x 3.5” piece of Whisper White and color in with the Stampin’ Blends. Punch both pieces out with the punch. You may want to slice the piece into two in order to line up better in the punch.
- Color in the white space area of the cake with Wink of Stella.
- Adhere cake and stand to the Whisper White Stitched Shapes circle with stampin’ dimensionals. Then adhere to the Pineapple Scallop layer, and then with stampin’ dimensional to the Basic Black circle layer. Adhere to the card front.
- Stamp the Happy Birthday greeting on the Whisper White strip and flag tail cut the right end. With a mini glue dot, adhere to the cake top layer tucked just under the cake edge.
- With ~10-12” of Pineapple Punch ribbon, tie into a small bow and trim ends, secure with a mini glue dot under the knot to the top left corner of card front.
Close Up for Coloring Details: