With the recent cold spell, we've had here I could use some nice bright spring colors. The Bloom by Bloom stamps and Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper will brighten any day!
Have you sent a card to anyone recently? We have a tendency to make cards and then hoard them- I challenge you to send out a card or two this week.
- Stamp Sets – Bloom By Bloom (148820); Itty Bitty Birthday (148618)
- Card Stock – Grapefruit Grove (146972); Pineapple Punch (146971); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Grapefruit Grove (147142); Granny Apple Green (147095)
- Misc. – Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper (DSP) (148795); Calypso Coral 3/8” Satin Ribbon (148804); Rectangle Stitched Framelit (148551); Dimensionals (104430)
- Grapefruit Grove: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”;
- Pineapple Punch: 5 1/4” x 4”
- DSP: 2” x 4”
- Ribbon: 6”
- Die cut the rectangle with Whisper White.
- Stamp the large flower pieces on the Whisper White die cut.
- Layer DSP on to Pineapple Punch cardstock.
- Tie a knot in the middle of the ribbon and adhere to the edge of the DSP. Tuck in the ends and attach to the back of the cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment on the Whisper White.
- Layer White into your card with dimentionals.