I love this beautiful paper and coloring just one butterfly or one flower makes for a pretty quick and easy card. One of my favorite products is the Blends- they are so easy to use and I love the look of them. Have you tried them yet? What do you think? I'd love to hear about your experience- just comment below and let me know.
- Stamp Set: Beauty Abounds Cling Stamp Set – 148726
- Cardstock: Basic Black – 121045, Mango Melody – 146989, Whisper White – 100730, Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper - 149622
- Stampin’ Pad: Mango Melody – 147093
- Misc: Mango Melody Dark Stampin' Blends – 147944, Pumpkin Pie Dark Stampin' Blends Marker – 144577, Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush – 141897, Multipurpose Liquid Glue – 110755, 1" Circle Punch – 119868, 1-1/4" Circle Punch – 119861, 1-1/2" Circle Punch – 138299
- Basic Black 11 x 4¼ score at 4¼, 4 x 1, 1¼ circle
- Mango Melody 5¼ x 4, 4 x ¼, 1½ circle
- Whisper White 1” circle, 5¼ x 4 *inside
- Botanical Butterfly Designer series paper 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
- Color one butterfly on the Botanical Butterfly designer paper, using daffodil delight dark and mango melody dark stampin’ blends.
- Using the Wink of Stella color over the colored butterfly.
- Stamp the hello using mango melody ink onto the whisper white circle.
- Assemble is this order onto the front of the basic black card base. Mango melody, Botanical Butterfly designer paper, strip of basic black, circle mango melody, circle basic black, strip of mango melody and whisper white circle.