The Botanical Butterfly Designer Series paper has got to be in my top 10 papers from Stampin' Up! I love each and every piece. I've learned over the years to stop hoarding the paper because they will always have something great coming soon and I don't want to have to much of a stash. This paper is part of the Sale-a-bration items you can get with a $50 order. I'm sure it will probably sell out before Sale-a-bration is over so if you love it get it while you still can. Click here to learn more about Sale-a-bration.
- Stamp Sets – Lovely Lattice (149730); Piece of Cake (148610)
- Card Stock – Grapefuit Grove (146972); Basic Black (121045); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Momento Tuxedo Black (132708); Grapefruit Grove (147142); Old Olive Marker (147155)
- Misc. – Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper (149622); 12” Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack (149623); Basic Jewels Pearl (144219) ; Stitched Shape Framelits (145372); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); SNAIL (104332)
- Grapefruit Grove: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” (score and fold at 4 ¼”)
- Basic Clack: 4 1/4 ” x 3 1/4”
- Whisper White 3” x 2 ½”
- DSP: 4” x 3"
- Cut out 2 ¾” stitched oval from Whisper White.
- Stamp big flower image using Grapefruit Grove ink on the card base.
- Ink up the small flower on the edge of the grapefruit Grove ink pad. Use Old Olive marker to ink the leaves. Stamp small flower on the Whisper White Oval. Stamp Happy Birthday on the Oval.
- Layer the card as shown. Attach ribbon on card front with SNAIL. Add oval with Dimensionals.
- Add a pearl to the small flowers.