- Stamp Sets – Butterfly Gala (148580) or w Butterfly Duet Punch (150599 Bundle); Star of Light (142110)
- Card Stock – Poppy Parade (119793), Whisper White (100730); Vellum (101856)
- Stamp Pads – Poppy Parade (147050); Pacific Point (147098); Memento (132708)
- Misc. – Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels (146924); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Mini Glue Dots (103683); Poppy Parade Dark Blend (146879); Flirty Flamingo Dark Blend (147032); Butterfly Duet Punch (148523)
- Poppy Parade: 5 1/2” x 8 1/2” scored at 4 1/4" for base card
- Whisper White: 4" x 5 1/4" (2) plus scrap for butterflies
- Vellum: scrap for butterflies
- Fold Poppy Parade cardstock in half to create card base.
- Stamp butterflies twice using Memento ink ~ once on Whisper White scrap and once on Vellum scrap.
- Color the Whisper White butterflies with the Blends, punch out. When the ink is dry, punch out the vellum butterflies.
- Stamp the swirl using Pacific Point ink. Add the Whisper White colored butterflies to the card front using Mini Glue Dots. Add the vellum butterflies on top leaving the wings free. Add rhinestones to the center of each butterfly. Adhere to base card.
- Stamp the sentiment in Poppy Parade. Stamp 'thank you so very much' on second sheet of Whisper White and adhere to the inside of the card.