Today is one of those days that I long for sunshine and warmer weather. This card brings a little of that into my life. Add a bit of chocolate and I can almost feel the warmth :) Butterflies are big this year and Stampin' Up! has plenty of them. Have you gotten your Botanical Butterfly paper yet? I suspect it will sell out before the end of Sale-a-bration- it is just so beautiful.
I hope you having a good day and finding warmth in your life
- Stamp Sets – Part Of My Story Cling Stamp Set ; Eastern Beauty Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Card Stock – Crumb Cake 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock ; Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock ; Lemon Lime Twist 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Stamp Pads – Calypso Coral Classic Stampin' Pad ; Jet Black Stazon Ink Pad 
- Misc. – Butterfly Duet Punch ; Detailed Trio Punch ; Calypso Coral 3/8" (1 Cm) Satin Ribbon ; Stampin' Dimensionals ; Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter ; Layering Circle Framelits Dies ; Big Shot ; Gingham Gala 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper ; Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper ; Clear Block D ; Glue Dots ; SNAIL Permanent Adhesive ; Fine-Tip Glue Pen ; Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint 
- Crumb Cake Card Stock: 8 ½” x 5 ½”; 3 ½” x 5”; 2 ½” x 2 ½”
- Lemon Lime Twist: 2”x 3 ½”
- Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper: five ¾” strips
- Whisper White Card Stock: 2 ¼” x 2 ¼”
- Fold 8 ½” x 5 ½” piece of Crumb Cake card stock in half to create card base.
- Glue Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper strips to the 3 ½” x 5” piece of Crumb Cake card stock. Adhere Lemon Lime Twist card stock along left side. Use Detailed Trio Punch to round each corner.
- Wrap Calypso Coral ribbon around centre piece and secure in the back with adhesive. Glue to card front.
- Stamp sentiment from “Part of My Story” set onto Whisper White card stock using Black Stazon ink. Stamp circle image from “Eastern Beauty” around sentiment using Calypso Coral ink. Run through the Big Shot using Layering Circle thinlit.
- Cut coordinating circle for sentiment using Scalloped Circle die from Layering Circles Framelits. Glue behind sentiment and place on card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Make a bow and add to card front.
- Use Butterfly Duet Punch to cut out images from Botantical Butterfly Designer Series Paper. Place butterflies on card using Mini Glue Dots. Stamp antenna's using Black Stazon ink.
- Spritz card with Champagne Shimmer Mist (mixed with rubbing alcohol).
- Place a pearl on centre of each butterfly and add Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to wings.