Another great color combination. Any time you get stuck on what colors to use you can always fall back on a monochromatic card. A monochromatic color scheme is just using one color in different shades. It is very pleasing to the eye and when you use inks and papers that coordinate it makes it much easier. I know that the inks, ribbons, embellishments and card stock will all look great together.
The color coordination is one of the things that I love about Stampin' Up!
Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think of this card. I'd love to hear from you.
- Stamp Sets – Butterfly Gala Photopolymer Bundle (#150599)
- Card Stock – Whisper White (#100730), Petal Pink (#146985), Calypso Coral (#122925)
- Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento (#132708)
- Misc. – Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack (#147272), Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack (#144045), Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker (#100082), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (#144220), Clear Wink of Stella (#141897), Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108), Dimensionals (#104430), SNAIL (#104332)
- Petal Pink (base): 4 ¼” x 11, score at 5 ½”
- Calypso Coral (layer): 4” x 5”
- Whisper White: 3 ¾” x 4 ¾”
- Whisper White: scrap
- Stamp the large butterfly stamp on the Whisper White layer with Memento ink.
- Stamp the body and antennas of the butterfly.
- Stamp small butterfly on to Whisper White scrap cardstock and punch out using matching punch. Stamp the body of the butterfly.
- Color both butterflies using the Light Stampin’ Blends: Petal Pink & Calypso Coral.
- Stamp the greeting with Memento ink.
- Use the Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker to add the dotted line from the butterfly to the greeting.
- Use SNAIL to adhere Whisper White layer to Calypso Coral layer. Add both layers to card using Dimensionals.
- Use Wink of Stella to add glimmer to butterflies.
- Add mini dimensionals to back of small butterfly and place on top of large butterfly.
- Add 2 Rhinestones Jewels.