- Stamp Sets – Hello Cupcake Stamp Set (149714)
- Card Stock – Highland Heather Cardstock (146986); Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Highland Heather Ink (147103); Blushing Bride Ink (147100); Smokey Slate Ink (147113)
- Misc. – Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper (DSP) (148554); White Bakers Twine (124262); Layering Ovals Framelits (141706); Dimensionals (104430)
- Highland Heather Card Stock: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” 4” x 3”
- Whisper White Card Stock: 5” x 4” 4” x 3”
- Gingham Gala DSP: 4” x 2”
- Fold your 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” piece of Highland Heather in half to create your card base.
- Die cut your scalloped oval out of the Highland Heather scrap using the second largest scalloped framelit.
- Die cut your oval from the Whisper White scrap using the third largest oval.
- Using Blushing Bride ink, randomly stamp the confetti onto the 5x4 piece of Whisper White, being sure to rotate the stamp as you go for an organic look
- Adhere your Gingham Gala piece to the very bottom of the now confetti decorated piece of Whisper White.
- Stamp the base of the cupcake onto the Whisper White cut oval using Smokey Slate.
- Stamp the icing portion of the cupcake in Blushing Bride right at the top of the cupcake base.
- Stamp the confetti and muffin top onto the Blushing Bride icing using Highland Heather ink.
- Assemble the stamped oval onto the scalloped oval and adhere to the card front just a bit lower than centered.
- Stamp your sentiment onto the card front using Highland Heather
- Tie a double bow using the Whisper White baker’s twine and adhere it to the card front.
- Adhere your card front to the card base.