Valentine's Day is just around the corner and this cute card would be quick and easy. The Stampin' Up! Hey, Love stamp set is one of my favorites from the Occasions Catalog! It is so cute and could be used for so many different cards- especially cards for kids.
What are your plans for Valentine's Day? Are you making any cards or projects? I'd love to hear what you are doing! You can comment and share on this post.
Enjoy the weekend and stay warm! We're a balmy -10 degrees today, so I will be spending the day playing in my stamp room.
- Stamps – Hey Love (148644), Forever Lovely (148624)
- Paper – Whisper White (100730), Basic Black (121045), Smokey Slate (131202), Flirty Flamingo (141416)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708), Flirty Flamingo (147052)
- Misc.- Big Shot (143263), Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies (148527), Flirty Flamingo Blend (147032), Heart Epoxy Droplets (148583), Basic Black 3/8” Shimmer Ribbon (144129), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), tape
- Smokey Slate - 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- Basic Black - 3 5/8” x 4 7/8”
- Whisper White - 3 1/2” x 4 3/4” & 4” x 5 1/4”
- Flirty Flamingo scrap
- Stamp the gorilla on 3 1/2” x 4 3/4” Whisper White layer in Memento ink and color in heart with Flirty Flamingo Dark Blend - add Heart Epoxy Droplet over heart.
- Stamp flourish of hearts with Flirty Flamingo ink and sentiment with Memento ink.
- Die cut Flirty Flamingo heart in Big Shot and adhere to card front to frame sentiment.
- Add Whisper White layer to Basic Black layer with Liquid Glue.
- Add little folded piece of Shimmer Ribbon to back of black layer in top right with a piece of tape.
- Add all to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.