- Stamp Sets – Hey Love (148644);
- Card Stock – Whisper White Thick (140272); Flirty Flamingo (141416)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
- Misc. – All My Love Designer Series Paper (148576); All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack (148584); 3/8” Classic Weave Ribbon Whisper White (144159); 5/8” Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon Whisper White (146912); Silver & Whisper White Bakers Twine (145569); Stampin’ Blends: Flirty Flamingo Combo (147278); Crumb Cake Combo (144601); Light Smoky Slate (145054); Color Lifter (144608); Big Shot (143263); Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372); Stitched Labels Framelits (146828); Layering Ovals Framelits (141706); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Whisper White Thick: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” (score 4-1/4”) & 3” x 5”
- Flirty Flamingo: 5-1/4” x 4” & 3” x 4”
- All My Love DSP (small heart pattern): 5-1/8” x 3-7/8”
- White Weave Ribbon: 7”, 6”
- All 3 other Ribbons: 6” of each
- Score Whisper White card base at 4-1/4”, fold in half to create card base.
- Adhere the DSP to the Flirty Flamingo panel layer.
- With the largest Stitched Oval and the tag from Stitched Labels and the 3”x5” piece of Whisper White along with the largest Scallop Layering Oval and the 3x4” piece of Flirty Flamingo, run through Big Shot and die cut all 3 pieces.
- With Memento Tuxedo Black ink, stamp the Otter image on the white oval, and the greeting on the small tag.
- Color in the Hearts with the Flirty Flamingo blends and the Otter with the Crumb Cake blends. Use the light Smoky Slate to create a small border around the Otter. Use the Color Lifter as desired to highlight or lighten areas.
- Adhere the White oval to the Flamingo scallop oval; adhere the greeting tag to the right top corner with dimensionals.
- Adhere the 7” piece of white ribbon to the left edge of Flamingo/DSP panel layer with glue dots behind the top and bottom.
- Adhere the Oval image to the panel layer with dimensionals overlapping the ribbon, leave about an 1” to the top edge for your ribbons!
- Take all 4 of the 6” pieces of ribbon and tie them in a knot around the vertical strip of ribbon. Trim ends and use mini glue dots to secure the knot to the card.