This adorable candy box is perfect for Valentine's Day and how cute is that Gorilla- he happens to be my favorite in this set, although I love all the images. This would be a fun project to share with the kids in your life.
- Stamp Sets – Hey Love (148644)
- Card Stock – Real Red (147084), Whisper White (100730), Basic Black (121045)
- Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad (132708)
- Misc. –Lovely Lipstick 1/8” Grosgrain Ribbon (146952), 1 3/8” Scallop Circle Punch (146139), Classic Label Punch (141491), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Tear & Tape (138995), Mini Glue Dot (103683), Stampin’ Blends: Soft Suede Combo (147273), Lt Crumb Cake (144582), Ivory (144606), Dk Real Red (147934), Layering Circles Framelits (141705), Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372), Brach’s Mini Tropical Fruit Conversation Hearts
- Real Red: 3 1/2” x 7 1/2” scored at 1 ¼”, 2 ¼”, 3”, 4 7/8”, 5 5/8”
- Basic Black scrap for Scalloped Circle
- Whisper White: scraps for gorilla image and sentiments
- Lovely Lipstick Ribbon: 6”
- Wrap Real Red card stock around candy box. Use Tear & Tape to the fold that runs across the top of the box. A 1 ¼” piece of Real Red will stand up, The candy box should fit snuggly within the wrapper but should slide out either end.
- Stamp gorilla image on scrap Whisper White and die cut with the second largest stitched circle die from the Stitched Shapes Framelits. Color gorilla image using Stampin’ Blends. Die cut Basic Black scalloped circle using the second largest scalloped circle die from the Layering Circles Framelits. Adhere gorilla to scalloped circle and adhere to front flap of the piece standing on top of the candy wrapper. Make small bow with Lovely Lipstick and adhere to gorilla piece with mini glue dot.
- Stamp “hey, valentine” in black memento ink on scrap of Whisper White and punch out using the Classic Label Punch. Adhere sentiment to front edge of the candy wrapper.
- Stamp “I'm APE over you” in black memento ink on scrap of Whisper White and punch out using the Scalloped Circle Punch. Adhere to front flap with Stampin’ Dimensional.