Today our weather is back below 0 and I can honestly say that I am so looking forward to Spring. This card really brightens my day. I knew last April that the new colors in the Stampin' Up! line would really brighten things up. This color combination really shows off both colors.
Leave a comment and let me know what your favorite color combos are- I'd love to try some of them.
- Stamp Set: Just Because (148786) – this set can only be earned with Stampin Rewards
- Cardstock and Paper: Gingham Gala 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper or DSP (148554), Highland Heather (146986), Granny Apple Green (146990), Shimmery White (101910), Window Sheets (142314)
- Ink and Coloring: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (132708), Stampin’ Blends: Granny Apple Green Combo (147274), Highland Heather Combo (147276), Soft Suede Dark (146875), Daffodil Delight Light (144586)
- Miscellaneous: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (143263), Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies (148551), Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush (141897), Whisper White 5/8” Flax Ribbon (148764), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579)
- Highland Heather card base: 11” x 4-1/4” scored at 5-1/2” then folded in half
- Highland Heather Gingham Gala: 3-1/2”x 4-3/4”
- Window Sheet: 4-1/2” x 3-1/2”
- Granny Apple Green: 2-3/4” x 4-1/4”
- Shimmery White: 3-3/4” x 2-1/2”
- Ribbon: 14”
- Stamp “thinking of you” image with Memento Ink onto Shimmery White. Color in with Stampin’ Blends. Brush leaves with Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush. Die cut with rectangle.
- Die cut rectangle one size larger than focal image onto Granny Apple Green.
- Die cut one size larger onto Window Sheet.
- Using SNAIL where it can’t be seen when the project is finished, adhere Window Sheet piece to Highland Heather Gingham Gala piece. Adhere that piece to card base with SNAIL taking care to center it.
- Wrap ribbon around Granny Apple Green cardstock at a diagonal and secure with SNAIL. Trim ends of ribbon at angle.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals adhere focal piece to Granny Apple Green then that piece on top of Window Sheet piece.