This card really makes the Stamparatus shine- it is the hinge technique and with one color of ink, you can have a beautiful card showing off the ombre technique. There are so many techniques you can do with the Stamparatus. I've actually produced a class for those people who own it! If you purchased the Stamparatus from me the class is free. If you would like to purchase the class from me just click here to learn more!
I love sharing new ideas and techniques with you- if you got a suggestion of something you would like to learn comment below and I will see what I can do.
- Stamp Sets – Meant to Be (cling – 148626)
- Card Stock – Very Vanilla (101650), Merry Merlot (146979)
- Stamp Pads – Merry Merlot (147112)
- Misc. – Big Shot (143263), Be Mine Framelits Dies (148527), Stamparatus (146276), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Snail Adhesive (104332)
*Stamp set and Framelits available together in discounted bundle (150587)
- Very Vanilla 5” x 8.5”, 5.25” x 4”, scrap to fit heart framelit
- Merry Merlot 5-3/8” x 4-1/8”
- Fold Very Vanilla cardstock in half to create cardbase, set aside
- Die cut the larger stitched heart from the center of the Merry Merlot cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment in Merry Merlot onto scrap Very Vanilla cardstock, then die cut with straight edged heart; adhere onto stitched heart and set aside
- Place remaining piece of Very Vanilla cardstock into Stamparatus in the corner. Place lined heart with rubber side against cardstock, aligned upside down in the top right corner of the cardstock.Close Stamparatus plate to adhere the stamp in place.
- Ink heart in Merry Merlot ink, then stamp in place. WITHOUT REINKING, move the Stamparatus plate down one hinge spot, and restamp. REPEAT until you have 5 hearts in a line, fading in colour.
- Move the cardstock so the left edge is on the first solid line to the right of the hinge edge. Repeat the stamping process as previously. Continue to move cardstock one inch (one dark line) to the right until you have 4 columns of hearts.
- Adhere this patterned cardstock onto the Merry Merlot cardstock, then to the cardfront.
- Adhere the heart in place with Stampin’ Dimensionals.