- Stamp Sets – Lasting Lily- SAB 2019 (149717), Sheet Music (143970)
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Berry Burst (144243); Mossy Meadow (133676)
- Stamp Pads – Smoky Slate (147113) ; Berry Burst (147143); Basic Gray (149165); Mossy Meadow (147111)
- Misc. – Berry Burst Metallic Edge Ribbon (145489)
- Mossy Meadow: 8 ½” x 5 ½ ”
- Berry Burst : 5 ⅛” x 3 ⅞”
- Whisper White: 4 ⅞” x 3 ⅝” (plus 4” x 5 ¼” for inside card)
- Berry Burst Ribbon: 17”
- Lay Sheet Music stamp face up on flat surface. Add Smoky Slate ink to stamp, then lay smaller piece of white card stock on top. Cover with a scratch paper and rub all over to ink up card stock. Remove card stock from stamp. (TIP: Stamp a line or two of music from the TOP of the stamp onto the BOTTOM of the larger piece of white card stock for the inside card layer)
- Stamp flowers on right side of stamped paper in Berry Burst. Add stems and leaves in Mossy Meadow ink. (TIP: Using a Stamparatus for the flowers will enable you to get them in the same place every time!)
- Stamp sentiment on left side using Going Gray ink.
- Adhere stamped layer onto Berry Burst card stock and tie ribbon in a bow on front.
- Attach front of card to card base and layer to inside of card.