- Stamp Set – Geared Up Garage Bundle (150610) or Geared Up Garage Stamp Set (148590)
- Card Stock – Very Vanilla (101650); Crushed Curry (131199); Smoky Slate (131202)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Black (132708)
- Misc. – Classic Garage 6x6 Designer Series Paper (148482); Garage Gears Thinlits Dies (148521)- or Bundle with Geared Up Garage Stamp Set (Bundle - 150610); Copper Metallic Foil Paper (142020); Stitched Shapes Dies (145372); Snail Adhesive (104332); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Very Vanilla Cardstock- 8 ½” x 5 ½”
- Crushed Curry Cardstock- 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”, and 3” x 1 ½” for die behind sentiment
- Copper Metallic Foil Paper- approx. 6” x 6”
- Classic Garage Designer Series Paper- Gray background piece is 4” x 5 ¼”, and yellow map strip is ¾” x 3 ½”
- Smoky Slate Cardstock- 2 ½” x 2”
- Fold Very Vanilla card base in half at 4 ¼” and adhere the Crushed Curry layer on top with Snail Adhesive.
- Stamp the car image repeatedly using Memento Black ink on the gray piece of Classic Garage Designer Series Paper. Then, adhere to card front with Snail Adhesive.
- Tear the ends of the ¾” x 3 ½” piece of Classic Garage (yellow map print) Designer Series Paper. Adhere to the front of the card with Snail Adhesive.
- Using the Copper Foil Paper and the largest square in the Stitched Shapes Framelits, die cut a stitched square and adhere it to the card with Mini Glue Dots. At the same time, using the Copper Foil Paper, die cut the largest of the cog shapes and two smaller ones. Adhere the largest cog die cut to the Copper Foil square using Mini Glue Dots. Adhere the smaller single cog shapes with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered the smaller single cog shapes with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the upper right and lower left of the stitched square.
- Stamp the sentiment on Smoky Slate Cardstock using Memento Black Ink then cut with appropriate die cut. Using the dies, also die cut the shape behind the sentiment using Crushed Curry Cardstock. Adhere the Crushed Curry die cut to the back of the sentiment piece using Snail Adhesive then add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the sentiment and attach to card.