- Stamp Sets – Hello Cupcake (149714)
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730), Coastal Cabana (131297), Granny Apple Green (146990)
- Stamp Pads – Versamark Pad (102283), Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin’ Pad (147097), Granny Apple Green Classic Stampin’ Pad (147095)
- Misc. – Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (143263); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Call Me Cupcake Thinlits (150072), Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372), Silver Embossing Powder (109131), Story Label Punch (150076), Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper (149622), Coastal Cabana/Granny Apple Green 3/8” Reversible Ribbon (148572), Bermuda Bay Light Stampin’ Blends Marker (144580). Granny Apple Green Dark Stampin’ Blends Marker (146877), Highland Heather Dark Stampin’ Blends Marker (146883), Embossing Buddy (103083), Heat Tool (129053), Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins (148561)
- Coastal Cabana: 4.25” x 11” for card base, scored at 5.5”, scrap for icing
- Granny Apple Green: scrap for cupcake base
- Whisper White: 3” x 3” and scrap for sentiment
- Black & White Stripe from Designer Series Paper: 4.25” x 1.5”
- Coastal Cabana/Granny Apple Green 3/8” Reversible Ribbon: 8”
- Use the Stampin’ Blends to color the white sections of the striped designer series paper. Rotate thru the 3 colors as you go across the paper. Fold the card base in half and adhere this piece to the bottom of the front of the card base.
- Using Versamark ink, stamp confetti all over the top portion of the card front.
- Wrap ribbon around card front and adhere ends such that they will be hidden under the cupcake piece. The Granny Apple Green color is displayed.
- Stamp cupcake wrapper image on scrap of Granny Apple Green cardstock using Granny Apple Green ink. Stamp icing image on scrap of Coastal Cabana cardstock using Coastal Cabana ink. Rub the Embossing Buddy across the stamped icing image. Stamp confetti image on top of the frosting image using Versamark ink. Cover the stamped frosting image with Silver Embossing Powder and shake off excess powder. Use Heat Tool to melt the embossing powder.
- Rub the Embossing Buddy across the scrap piece of Whisper White card stock. Stamp Celebrate Your Day! using Versamark ink, cover with Silver Embossing Powder & shake off excess powder. Use Heat Tool to melt embossing powder. Punch out the sentiment using the Story Label Punch and adhere to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use the Big Shot to die cut the cupcake wrapper and icing using the Call Me Cupcake Thinlits dies. Use the largest stitched square thinlit die from the Stitched Shapes Framelits dies to create the stitched square shape. Assemble the cupcake on the stitched square using Stampin’ Dimensionals under the icing. Add 3 Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins to the stitched square shape. Adhere cupcake piece to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.