- Stamp Sets: Humming Along (148758), Humming Along Bundle (150621) – Bundle & Save 10%, Touches of Texture (143251)
- Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento Pad (132708), Mossy Meadow (147111)
- Stampin’ Blends: Mossy Meadow Combo Pack (148547), Pumpkin Pie Combo Pack (144599), Daffodil Delight Combo Pack (144603), Color Lifter (144608)
- Cardstock: Whisper White (100730), Mossy Meadow (133676)
- Tools: Big Shot (143263), Hummingbird Framelits Dies (148538), Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies (148551)
- Extras: Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Snail Adhesive (104332)
- Whisper White: 4-1/4”x 11”, scored at 5-1/2”, 1-1/2” x 3-1/2”, 3” x 4” (for hummingbird)
- Mossy Meadow: 1-3/8” x 3-3/8”
- Fold Whisper White in half to create card base, burnish along score line.
- Use Mossy Meadow ink to add splotches on card front (as shown in picture), and stamp greeting on small white rectangle.
- Use Big Shot and Rectangle Stitched Framelit to cut around greeting.
- Using Tuxedo Black Memento ink stamp hummingbird on 3x4 white.
- Color hummingbird as shown in photo.
- Use Big Shot and hummingbird framelit to cut out.
- Adhere the greeting to the Mossy Meadow rectangle with Snail Adhesive, and adhere to card front.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, attach hummingbird to card.