- Stamp Sets – Lasting Lily (149717)
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730), Poppy Parade (119793)
- Stamp Pads – Poppy Parade (147050), Old Olive (147090), Basic Gray (149165)
- Misc. – Big Shot (143263), Lakeside Framelits (146351), Detailed Trio Punch (146320), Poppy Parade ¼” Striped Ribbon (146938), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Whisper White (base): 4 ¼” x 11”, score at 5 ½”
- Whisper White (layer): 3 ½” x 4 ¾”
- Whisper White” scrap
- Poppy Parade: 3 5/8” x 4 7/8”
- Ribbon: 20”
- Stamp the single stem using Old Olive ink on the Whisper White cardstock layer. Stamp the twist, large leaf image using Old Olive ink, along the stem.
- Stamp the stem/leaf image using Old Olive ink next to the previous stem.
- Stamp the full lily image using Poppy Parade ink on each of the stems.
- Adhere the Whisper White layer to the Poppy Parade layer.
- Stamp the greeting using Basic Gray ink on Whisper White scrap cardstock. Die cut the greeting using the label from the Lakeside Framelits.
- Using the Detailed Trio Punch, punch a small hole on each side of the die cut label. Thread the ribbon through the holes, wrapping it around the cardstock layers. Finish by tying a bow on the left-hand side a shown.
- Adhere the cardstock layer to the card base using Dimensionals.