This is one of the cards I made in yesterday's live workshop. I love all the Highland Heather and the different ways I used the blends! I colored the white embossed image from the back, and then altered both the ribbon and rhinestones using the blends to make it all coordinate!
Click here to watch the recorded version of the workshop!
Are you signed up for my Newsletter? I send out reminders for my live events and also share Tips and Techniques each week. Click here to sign up!
- Highland Heather card stock: 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4
- Gingham DSP: 4 x 5 1/2
- Vellum: 3 1/2 x 4 2/3
- Whisper White: scrap for punched sentiment, 4 x 5 1/4 for the inside of the card
- Rub Embossing Buddy over vellum, ink up flower image with Versamark and stamp on vellum
- Sprinkle white embossing powder on stamped image and heat set
- Color the image on vellum from the back with blends (You can also use regular markers)
- Adhere the Gingham DSP to the card base
- Adhere the stamped vellum to the card base
- Stamp the sentiment with Highland Heather ink on Whisper White card stock and punch out using the Pretty Label Punch, adhere to card base with dimensionals.
- Using the Highland Heather blends color the ribbon and rhinestones, attach rhinestones to the card.
- Tie a bow with ribbon and adhere to card
- Stamp Whisper White card stock and attach to the inside of the card.