- Stamp Sets – Fable Friends (148670);
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Highland Heather (146986);
- Stamp Pads –Memento Black Ink (132708)
- Misc. –Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper (148554); Old Olive 1/8” Sheer Ribbon (144171); Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends Combo (144601); Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends Combo (147276); Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Combo (144597); Balmy Blue Dark Stampin’ Blends (148542); Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Trimmer (126889)
- Highland Heather Card Stock: 5 ½” x 8 ½” and scrap
- Whisper White Card Stock: 4 1/8” x 5 3/8” , 2 ¾” x 4”
- Highland Heather Patterned DSP: 1 ¼” x 4 1/8” (x2)
- Line up the 8 ½” side of your highland heather card stock at the 4 ¼” mark in your stampin’ trimmer. Score cardstock. WITHOUT moving your cardstock, use the clear ruler to find the 1 ¼” mark and position the point on your cutting blade at that measurement. Slice up to the top of your card base. Again WITHOUT moving your card stock, find the 4 ¼” mark on the clear ruler of your stampin’ trimmer and position the point of your cutting blade there and slice down to the end of your card base. This will give you 1 1/4” slices from either end of your card base along the center fold line.
- Rotate your card base so that the short end is along the top of the trimmer and line it up at the 1 ¼” mark on the right side of the ruler and slice down to the score line. You should have a 1 ¼” x 4 ¼” piece of cardstock that is now removed.
- Slide the card base over to the left side of the ruler to the 1 ¼” mark and cut down to the score line. You should have another 1 ¼” x 4 ¼” piece of cardstock that comes off.
- Fold along the score line. The front of your card base should now be smaller than the back.
- Add the strips of dsp to either end of the largest piece of whisper white cardstock and add that to the inside of your card.
- Stamp desired image from Fable Friends using memento ink.
- Color in using Stampin’ Blends.
- Wrap old olive ribbon around whisper white cardstock and tie a bow.
- Add this to the center panel of the card front.