- Stamp Sets: Fable Friends (148670)
- Card Stock: Whisper White (100730), DSP: Balmy Blue Gingham Gala 6x6 (148554)
- Stamp Pads: Memento Black (132708), Granny Apple Green (147095)
- Misc: Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Big Shot: (143263), Layering Ovals Framelits (141706), Well Written Framelits (148534), Stampin’ Blends: Balmy Blue Combo (148540), Crumb Cake Combo (144601), Flirty Flamingo Light (147031), Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (141897), Stamping Sponges (141337), Silicone Craft Sheet (127853)
- Balmy Blue: 4 1/4” x 11"
- Whisper White: 5 1/2” x 4 1/4” for the Oval and words. Small piece of Whisper White for the Bunny.
- DSP: 4” x 5 1/4”
- Score and fold the Balmy Blue card base at 5 1/2”.
- Big Shot: Cut an oval in the card base with the largest Scalloped Oval Framelit. Adhere the DSP on the inside as shown.
- Cut the third largest plain oval framelit and stamp the grass image repeatedly at the bottom with Granny Apple Green. Adhere to opening in the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Bunny on the remaining Whisper White piece and color with Stampin’ Blends. Fussy cut it, add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhere to the Whisper White oval piece.
- Cut three each of the “Miss” and “You” from the Well Written framelits. Adhere each together to add dimension to the card. HINT: Put some Multipurpose Liquid Glue on the Silicone Craft Sheet and use a Stampin’ Sponge to add adhesive to the words. Add to the bottom of the card.
- Apply Wink of Stella to the words and the Bunny ears for added shimmer.