- Stamps: Healing Hugs (146527/w 146530/c)
- Stamp Pads: Poppy Parade (147050); Mango Melody (147093); Granny Apple Green (147095)
- Paper: Whisper White (100730), Poppy Parade (119793); Mango Melody (146989)
- Misc: Big Shot Machine (143263), Lace Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (148530); Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (141897); Sponge Daubers (133773); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Poppy Parade: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” to form card base
3-1/4” x 4-1/4” for mat
- Whisper White: 3” x 4” for outside mat; 4” x 5-1/4” for inside mat
- Mango Melody: 4” x 5-1/4” for embossed mat
- Fold the Poppy Parade card base in half.
- Run the Mango Melody cardstock through the Big Shot using the Lace Dynamic Embossing Folder; layer onto the front of base card.
- Ink up the flower using Mango Melody ink; ink up the sponge dauber with Poppy Parade ink and dab ink onto the center of the flower, as well as around the edges as desired. Stamp onto the lower left corner of the White cardstock.
- Ink up the sentiment using Poppy Parade ink; stamp onto upper left of white cardstock.
- Ink up the leaf using Granny Apple Green ink and stamp beside the flower; ink again and repeat on the other side.
- Apply some Granny Apple Green ink onto an acrylic block by pressing the ink pad onto the block. Pick up the ink using the Wink of Stella brush and color in the leaves as desired. Wipe the brush & acrylic block off with a paper towel.
- Adhere the White cardstock to the Poppy Parade mat and adhere to the base card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Apply the 4” x 5-1/4” white mat to the inside of the card and stamp the sentiment “sending you healing vibes” inside using Poppy Parade ink to finish.