- Stamp Sets: Healing Hugs (146530)
- Inks: Lovely Lipstick (147140); Basic Gray (149165); Old Olive (147090)
- Paper: Basic Gray CS (121044), Whisper White CS (100730); Lovely Lipstick CS (146970)
- Other: Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Lace Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (148530); 5/8” Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon Whisper White (146912); Big Shot (143263); Paper Snips (103579)
- Basic Gray card stock: 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 5 ½”; 3 ½” x 3 ½”
- Whisper White: 3” x 3”; 3 ¾” x ¾”; scrap for flower
- Lovely Lipstick: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Run Lovely Lipstick card stock through the Big Shot with the Lace Embossing Folder. Adhere to the Basic Gray card base
- Stamp saying on Whisper White strip of card stock and cut a banner into the end with paper snips. Tie Polka Dot Ribbon in a knot around left end of banner. Adhere to bottom of Lace embossed piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp cross stitched image in Basic Gray and Leaf image in Old Olive on Whisper White square of card stock. Adhere to Basic Gray card stock square then adhere to Lace embossed layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp flower on scrap Whisper White card stock with Lovely Lipstick ink. Fussy cut the flower out with Paper Snips and adhere to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.