- Stamps: Nine Lives (photopolymer 148703)
- Inks: Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin’ Pad (147086), Memento Pad (132708), Dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blend (144577), Night Of Navy Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (144040)
- Paper: Whisper White (100730), Pumpkin Pie (105117) & Basic Black (121045) cardstock
- Accessories: Big Shot (143263), Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372), Layering Ovals Framelits (141706), Cat Punch (144666), Whisper White 1/8” Sheer Ribbon (144172), SNAIL (104332), Dimensionals (104430)
- Whisper White: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”; scored at 4-1/4”
- Basic Black: 5” x 3-3/4” and 4” x 3”
- Whisper White: 4-7/8” x 3-5/8” + 3” x 2-1/2” piece for cat/bowl
- Pumpkin Pie: 4” x 3”
- Ribbon: 5” (2 pieces)
- Fold the card base in half and set aside.
- Lay your pieces of ribbon across a piece of scrap paper. Colour them with your dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blend and set aside to dry.
- Using Memento ink, stamp the outline of the cat on your small piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp the stripes onto the cat using Pumpkin Pie ink. Punch out the image using the Cat punch. Set aside.
- Stamp the bowl onto the same piece of Whisper White cardstock. Colour the entire bowl with your light Night of Navy Stampin’ Blend. Add a line of the dark Night of Navy Stampin’ Blend ink down the sides of the bowl, and across the bottom of the lip of the bowl. Blend the ink using your light Night of Navy Stampin’ Blend. Cut the bowl out with a pair of Paper Snips.
- Using the largest oval die from the Stitched Shapes Framelits, cut an oval from both the small piece of Basic Black cardstock. Use the same die to cut a stitched oval from the Pumpkin Pie cardstock. Use an oval from the Layering Ovals Framelits to cut out the centre of the Pumpkin Pie cardstock. It is possible to cut out the entire frame at once by putting both ovals on your cutting plates at the same time. Take care to ensure that the dies do not move while cutting.
- Stamp the sentiment near the bottom of the large piece of Whisper White cardstock using Memento ink. Glue to the Basic Black cardstock.
- Wrap the ribbon around the black/white layer and adhere to the back with SNAIL. Glue the entire layer to the card base.
- Attach the Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie ovals together using SNAIL and glue to the card.
- Attach the cat and bowl to the frame using Stampin’ Dimensionals.