- Stamp Sets – Good Morning Magnolia Bundle (151087)
- Card Stock – Petal Pink (146985); Whisper White (100730); Early Espresso (119686); Mossy Meadow (133676); Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper (149484)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708); Early Espresso (147114); Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (146866); Mossy Meadow Light Stampin’ Blend Marker (148547)
- Misc. – 5/8” Petal Pink Striped Organdy Ribbon (149441); Layered Leaves 3D Embossing Folder (143704); Classic Label Punch (141491); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Snail Adhesive (104332)
- Early Espresso 4 14” x 11, scored at 5 ½”, 4 x 51/4”
- Petal Pink: scrap
- Whisper White scrap
- Mossy Meadow 1 ¾” x 3 ¼”
- DSP 1 ¾” x 1 ½”
- Stamp the end of the flourish image in the upper left and bottom right corner of the Early Espresso layer in Early Espresso ink and add it to the card base.
- Emboss the Mossy Meadow strip with the Layered Leaves folder and adhere it to the left edge of a piece of the ribbon, add the DSP layer to the ribbon, trim the ribbon and add the layer to the card where shown.
- Stamp flower in Memento and color it with the Petal Pink and Mossy Meadow Blends, add it to the card with a mini dimensional.
- Stamp the sentiment on a scrap of Petal Pink, crop with the Classic Label Punch and add over the seam with mini dimensionals.