- Stamp Set – Geared Up Garage Bundle (148590)
- Card Stock – Real Red (102482); Basic Black (121045); Crushed Curry (131199)
- Stamp Pads – Read Red (147084); Memento Tuxedo Black (132708); Versamark Pad (102283)
- Misc. – Classic Garage 6x6 Designer Series Paper (148482); Garage Gears Thinlits Dies (148521)- or Bundle with Geared Up Garage Stamp Set (Bundle - 150610); Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder (146956); Classic Garage Metal Elements (148485); Linen Thread (104199); Snail Adhesive (104332); Heat Tool (129053); Big Shot (143263); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Real Red Cardstock – 11” x 4 ¼”
- Basic Black Cardstock – 3” x 3”
- Crushed Curry Cardstock- 2 ½” x 2”
- Classic Garage Designer Series Paper – 2 ¾” x 2 ¾”
- Score the Real Red cardstock at 5 1/2" and fold to form card front.
- Stamp the oil blotch to the card front in Real Red ink. Add some nut images in Memento Tuxedo Black around the oil blotches.
- Glue Designer Series Paper to the Basic Black layer.
- Wrap Linen Thread several times around the middle of the of the DSP and tie in a bow on the right side. Thread Line Thread through the key and tie to the bow.
- Pop up the DSP piece to the card front.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark ink on the Crushed Curry, add Black Stampin' Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Cut out sentiment with the coordinating framelits and Big Shot. Pop up on top of the Linen Thread.