- Stamp Sets – Healing Hugs (146530); All Things Thanks (143097); You’re Inspiring (145808)
- Card Stock – Thick Whisper White (140272)
- Stamp Pads – Flirty Flamingo (147052); Pear Pizzazz (147104); Black Memento (132708)
- Misc. – Basic Pearls (144219); Paper Snips (103579); Rectangle Stitched Framelits (148551); Dimensionals (104430); Press n’ Seal Food Wrap
- Thick Whisper White: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”- 4” x 5 ¼ “- 5 1/2“x 8 ½” for stamped images
- Thick Whisper White: 4 ¼” x 11” - 3” x 4 ½” for Bottom Mat- scrap for sentiment
- Stamp 5 Flowers from Healing Hugs and 5 sets of leaves and cut them out.
- Lay the flowers on top of the 4” x 5 ¼” Mat where you want them.
- Cut off a piece of Press n’ Seal and lay over flowers securing to mat.
- Trim excess that is hanging over the mat with your paper snips
- Run that Mat through the Big Shot cutting out your Rectangle piece
- Now you have two designs, one a frame and one a center image for your two cards.
- Gently lift the Press n’ Seal off the mat with the flowers and leave still attached to the Press n’ Seal. Turn over and add a ton of Dimensionals to the back of the images.
- Remove the covers off the Dimensionals and lay the piece back down over the frame to adhere to piece and complete your card.
- Stamp saying in Black Memento in the center of the frame
- For the Tall Card attach the Bottom Mat that you have cut using adhesive. Attach the mat that you have cut from the first image piece using Dimensionals. Make sure you have repeated the process of adding Dimensionals to the back of the flowers on this piece too.
- Add Pearls to embellish and the sentiment and you are done.