- Stamp Sets – Let It Ride (148765); Buffalo Check (147794)
- Card Stock – Real Red (102482); Thick Whisper White (140272)
- Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento (132708); Real Red (147084)
- Misc. – Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack (144177); ¾” Circle Punch (119873); 5/8” Burlap Ribbon (141487); Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends Combo Markers (144601); Bronze Stampin’ Blends Marker (144607); Take Your Pick (144107); Pierce Mat ( 126199); Metallic Brads (146929); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Glue Dots (103683)
- Real Red (base): 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” and folded
- Real Red: scrap
- Thick Whisper White (layer): 4” x 5 ¼”
- Thick Whisper White (strip): 1” x 4”
- Thick Whisper White (tag): 2” x 3 ½”
- Designer Paper: 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
- Burlap Ribbon: 18”
- Ink the Buffalo Check background stamp using the Real Red ink pad. Stamp on the Whisper White (strip) cardstock.
- Adhere the Buffalo Check strip, slightly less than half way down, to the designer paper. Adhere the designer paper to the Thick Whisper White (layer) cardstock.
- Use the pierce tool on the Take Your Pick, make a hole on the far-right side of the designer paper strip, through the Whisper White layer. Insert a large silver brad into the hole. Adhere this layer to the card base.
- Create mitered corners on the Whisper White (tag) cardstock using your scissors.
- Stamp the greeting using Memento ink on the lower left side of the tag.
- Stamp the horse image using Memento ink on the far-right side of the tag. Color in the image using the Stampin’ Blends.
- Punch the Real Red scrap cardstock using the ¾” Circle Punch. Cut the circle in half and adhere it to the top of the tag.
- Pull one strand from the Burlap Ribbon. Fold it in half two times and make a knot in the center. Adhere it to the center of the Real Red half circle using a Glue Dot.
- Adhere the tag to the left side of the card base using Dimensionals.