Stampin' Up! Love You To Pieces
May 31, 2019
- Stamp Sets: Love You to Pieces (147388 w) or (147392 c)
- Card Stock: Whisper White (100730), Petal Pink (146985), Calypso Coral (122925); Vellum (101856)
- Stamp Pads: Petal Pink (147108), Calypso Coral (147101)
- Misc: Be Mine Stitched Framelits (148527), Big Shot (143263), Silver & Petal Pink Baker’s Twine (146288), Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Snail Adhesive (104332)
- Petal Pink: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼” – this will be your card base
- Calypso Coral: 3 5/8” x 4 7/8”
- Whisper White: 3 ¾” x 4 ¾” and ¾” x 2 ¾”
- Vellum: 2 ¾” x 3 ½” for the heart
- Stamp the larger piece of whisper white card stock with petal pink ink using the floral image from the stamp set. Stamp off each time you reink the image to give it a softer look.
- Layer the stamped white cardstock to the calypso coral cardstock.
- Add that to the center of the card base using dimensionals.
- Die cut the second largest thin heart from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits using the vellum. Add to the card base using a bit of adhesive where it will be covered with the greeting.
- Stamp greeting onto the strip of white cardstock using calypso coral ink.
- Flag the left side of the greeting and add it to the card base using dimensionals.
- Tie a bow from the petal pink twine and add it to the card front using dimensionals.