- Stamp Set – Tropical Chic Stamp Set (146753)
- Card Stock – Granny Apple Green (146990); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Blushing Bride (131172); Shaded Spruce (147088); Granny Apple Green (147095)
- Misc. – Tropical Escape 6x6 Designer Series Paper (146916); Tropical Thinlits Dies (146831); Rectangle Thinlits Dies (148551); Stamping Sponges (141337); Old Olive Linen Thread (148811); Rhinestones (144220); Snail Adhesive (104332); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108)
- Granny Apple Green Cardstock- 4 ¼” x 11”, score @ 5 ½”
- Whisper White Cardstock- 4” x 5 ¼”, and 4” x 4” scrap
- Using your Stamping Sponge, dab a cut wedge of it onto your Blushing Bride ink pad and make a blended circle on your 4” x 5 ¼” Whisper White Cardstock piece. Dab onto your ink pad and go in a circle motion in the center of your cardstock until you get the desired shade that you want. Attach that piece to the Granny Apple Green card base using Snail Adhesive.
- Next, take a piece of Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper (I used a pink one that looked water colored) and cut a frame with the Stitched Rectangle Framelits putting two dies in your bigshot at the same time. (Use the 4th and 5th of the larger dies together to make the frame.)
- Attach the frame to the card using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then, stamp the sentiment inside the frame towards the top in Shaded Spruce ink.
- Stamp 2 leaves and 3 flowers on the 4” x 4” scrap Whisper White Cardstock. I “stamped off” on two of the flowers so that they were lighter and looked like another color was used. “Stamping off” means inking your stamp then stamping on scrap paper then onto your cardstock for a lighter image or second generation. Die cut those images using the Tropical Thinlits Dies and attach around the frame like in the picture. I used Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals for one leaf and the two lighter flowers to make it pop!
- Add rhinestones and a linen thread bow to your card to finish it off.