- Stamp Sets – Wonderful Romance (148632)
- Card Stock – Petal Pink (146985); Whisper White (100730); Basic Black (121045)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
- Misc. – Frosted Flower Embellishments (148782); Frost White Shimmer Paint (147046); Take your Pick Tool (144107); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220); Snail Adhesive (104332); Dark Petal Pink Stampin’ Blend (146871)
- Whisper White 4 14” x 11, scored at 5 ½”, 4 7/8” x 3 5/8”
- Petal Pink: 4 ¾” x 3 ½”
- Basic Black: ¼” x 4 ¾”
- Stamp large floral image in top left corner of the Petal Pink layer and stamp the leaf image in the bottom right corner, add the sentiment where shown.
- Color all the leaves with the Dard Petal Pink Stampin’ Blend.
- Using the stylus end of the Take Pick Tool, dip the ball into the lid of the Frost White Shimmer paint and add dots around some of the images as shown. Color the two flowers with the shimmer paint.
- Add rhinestones to the center of the flowers and add a Frosted Flower embellishment near the sentiment. Roll a glue dot and add it to the center of the flower and then add a small rhinestone.
- Add the strip of black to the top of this layer, adhere to the layer of white and then to the card base with dimensionals.