- Stamp Sets – Wood Words (wood: 143925, clear: 143928); Crackle Paint (wood: 148752, cling: 148755)
- Card Stock – Bermuda Bay (131197); Real Red (102482); Crushed Curry (131199); Crumb Cake (120953); Very Vanilla (101650)
- Stamp Pads – Bermuda Bay (147096); Real Red (147084); Crushed Curry (147087)
- Misc. – Stamparatus (146276); Very Vanilla Baker’s Twine (144224); Classic Label Punch (141491); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Bermuda Bay 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, folded in half for card base
- Crumb Cake: 5-1/4” x 4” plus scrap for punching
- Real Red: 5-1/4” x 2”
- Crushed Curry: 5-1/4” x 1-3/4”
- Very Vanilla: 6” x 1-1/2”
- Stamp Crackle Paint background stamp with Bermuda Bay ink on Crumb Cake cardstock.
- Use Stamparatus to stamp 5 roosters on strip of Very Vanilla cardstock: position cardstock in top right corner of Stamparatus with hinge at top. Position rooster stamp at far side and stamp with Crushed Curry ink. Move plate to the fifth slot and repeat. Clean stamp and stamp rooster with Bermuda Bay ink at second and forth hinge positions. Clean stamp and stamp rooster with Real Red ink at third position. Trim strip to 5-1/4”
- Layer stamped strip over Crushed Curry and then over Real Red and adhere to Crumb Cake layer. Wrap with Very Vanilla Baker’s Twine and tie in a knot. Adhere to card base.
- Stamp “A NOTE FOR YOU” on scrap of Crumb Cake cardstock and punch with Classic Label punch. Attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals.