- Stamp Sets – Good Morning Magnolia (149298); Good Morning Magnolia Bundle (151087)
- Card Stock – Whisper White Thick Card Stock (140272); Basic Black Card Stock (121045)
- Stamp Pads – VersaMark Ink Pad (102283); Memento Tuxedo Black Pad (132708)
- Misc. – Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper (DSP) (149484); White Emboss Powder (109132); Magnolia Memory Dies (149578); Dimensionals (104430); Classic Label Punch (141491), Embossing Buddy (103083), Heat Tool (129053)
- Basic Black Card Stock: 2” x 7”, scored at 3 ½”
- Thick Whisper White Card Stock: 4 ¼” x 8 5/8” scored at 3 1/8”, 1 ¾” x 3 ¼”
- DSP: 2 7/8” x 4””
- Fold the black card stock on the score line so that the folded side is on the right. Rub the embossing buddy all over the front of the card stock.
- Ink up the “Hello” stamp in VersaMark ink and stamp it on to the black card stock. Immediately sprinkle on a generous amount of white embossing powder. Tap the card stock gently and pour off all the excess powder. Use the heat tool to melt the remaining powder that adhered to the ink.
- Die cut one of the small flowers from the DSP with the coordinating die.
- Fold the white card base and adhere the DSP panel to it. Slide the Classic Label Punch all the way in and punch.
- Adhere the black folded piece to the inside of the card so that the end of the front piece slides through the punched opening to hold the card closed.
- Stamp the inside message in Tuxedo Black ink on the smaller piece of white. Adhere this inside the black folded piece.