- Stamps: Peaceful Reflection (146562); Amazing Life (148750)
- Stamp Pads: Lemon Lime Twist (147145), Berry Burst (147143), Powder Pink (147147), Pool Party (147107)
- Paper: Whisper White (100730), Pool Party (122924), Berry Burst (144243)
- Misc: Classic Label Punch (141491), Big Shot Machine (143263), Ruffled Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (143699), Blender Pens (102845), Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (141897), Clear Rhinestone Jewels (144220), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Pool Party 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” to form card base
- Berry Burst 3-1/4” x 4-1/4”
- Whisper White 3” x 4” and scrap for sentiment
- Fold the Pool Party cardstock in half to create your card base.
- Run the front of the Pool Party card base through the Big Shot using Ruffled Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- On the Whisper White mat, stamp the water using Pool Party ink; color in the water using a Blender Pen and the lid of the Pool Party ink pad.
- Stamp the stem using Lemon Lime Twist ink and, if desired, color in the “white” parts using the Blender Pen and the lid of the Lemon Lime Twist ink pad.
- Stamp the Butterfly using Berry Burst ink. Color in the wings using a Blender Pen and the lid of the Powder Pink ink pad.
- Adhere the Whisper White mat to the Berry Burst; adhere to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment from Amazing Life stamp set on the scrap of Whisper White using Berry Burst ink; punch out using the Classic Label Punch. Adhere to the stamped mat using Dimensionals.
- Use the Wink of Stella pen to highlight butterfly and water. Add 3 Rhinestones randomly to finish.