- Bundle: Piece Of Cake Photopolymer Bundle 
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad  , Balmy Blue Classic Stampin' Pad  , Balmy Blue Dark Blends Marker  , 2017-2019 In Color Write Markers 
- Paper: Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock  , Whisper White Card Stock  , Sahara Sand Card Stock  , Gingham Gala 6" X 6" Designer Series Paper 
- Big Shot: Striped Scallops Textured Impressions Embossing Folder  , Layering Ovals Framelits Dies  , Stitched Shapes Dies 
- Misc. Lemon Lime Twist 1/4" Ombre Ribbon , Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins , Sprig Punch , Stampin' Dimensionals , Glue Dots 
- Lemon Lime Twist CS: 4 ¼ x 11”; 2 ½ x 4”, scrap for punching
- Whisper White: 4 x 5 ¼ “, 2 ¾ x 4”, scrap for cake
- Sahara Sand CS: 3 x 4 ¼; scrap for stand
- DSP: 2 x 4”
- Score lemon-lime twist cs at 5 ½. Emboss whisper white piece so about 1/3 of the whisper white gets not embossed. Stamp in Balmy Blue ink “Happy Birthday” and “count the good times…” sentiments on un-embossed part (bottom left). Adhere to the card front. Adhere DSP to strip of lemon lime cs and then to the card front above the greeting.
- Dies cut whisper white piece with the largest stitched oval and Sahara sand cs – with the scalloped oval that is slightly bigger than stitched one. Stamp candelas in balmy blue ink on the top of scalloped oval. Adhere 2 ovals.
- Stamp cake on the whisper white scrap and stand on sahara sand in memento ink. Punch using piece of cake punch. Color cake with balmy blue blend and lemon-lime twist marker. Adhere cake top below candles with dimensionals. Adhere cake stand below cake with snail.
- Adhere oval with dimensionals to the card. Punch sprig from lemon lime twist scrap and adhere under the cake with glue dots.
- Make a bow and adhere to the cake with glue dot.
- Add few sequins.