- Stamp Sets – Free As A Bird Cling (149468), Perennial Birthday Cling (151240)
- Card Stock – Thick Whisper White (144237), Mango Melody (146989)
- Stamp Pads –Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad (132708)
- – Die Cutting Machine; Hand-Lettered Prose Dies (149550), Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Stampin’ Blends Combo Packs: Mango Melody (147945), Calypso Coral (144045), Old Olive (144597), Soft Suede (147273), Wink of Stella (141897), Tombow Multipurpose Adhesive (110755), Metallic Pearls (146282)
- Thick Whisper White: 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”, 4” x 5 1/4”
- Mango Melody: 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”
- Score and fold the card base at 4 1/4”; adhere the Mango Melody panel to the card base.
- Stamp the Birds on the Branch on the Thick Whisper White panel in Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Color with the Stampin’ Blends.
- Align the letter dies letters to spell the word HAPPY on the stamped panel and cut with the Die Cutting Machine. (Note: Don’t forget to leave space for the extra letter P and cut it out. Make sure there will be enough space to stamp BIRTHDAY in the lower right.)
- Carefully remove the letters making sure to keep the small pieces in the H, A, P, and P.
- Add small pieces of Mini Dimensionals to the back of each letter to raise raise them in the cut design.
- Add liquid adhesive to the small pieces of the die cuts and insert back into the letters.
- Add Wink of Stella to each letter as well as the flowers.
- Stamp BIRTHDAY from the Perennial Birthday set in the lower right corner.
- Add some Metallic Pearls where desired.