- Stamp Sets – It Starts with Art Stamp Set (149303) Bundle (151090); Well Said (148796)
- Card Stock – Whisper White Thick (140272); Basic Black (121045); Whisper White (100730); Daffodil Delight (119683); Pacific Point (111350)
- Stamp Pads – Black Memento Ink (132708)
- Misc. – Well Written Dies (148534); Arts & Crafts Dies (149580); Stitched Nested Labels Dies (149638); Follow Your Art Washi Tape (149490); Whisper White Solid Bakers Twine (124262); Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends Combo (144045); Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Combo (144603); Brights Stampin’ Write Markers (147157); Dimensionals (104430)
- Thick Whisper White: 8” x 5 1/2” scored at 4 ¼” (this will be your card base)
- Pacific Point: 1” x 5 ½”
- Daffodil Delight: 3” x 3 ½”
- Basic Black: 1 ¼” x 3”
- Whisper White: scrap for stamping
- Run the pacific point cardstock through the die cutting machine with the ribbon border die. Note: you’ll have to run it through twice because it’s not quite long enough to match the width of the card.
- Add that to the shorter end of the card front, ensuring it doesn’t extend past the back of the card.
- Wrap a bakers twine around the card and tie a bow.
- Using the 2nd largest stitched nested label die, cut the daffodil cardstock so that you have about 3 ¼” of the label in height.
- Wrap washi tape around the top of the label shape tucking the ends around the back.
- Add this to the card front.
- Cut out one of the SU logos from the washi tape and add it to the upper left corner of the label.
- Stamp the ribbon image using memento black ink and color it in using the Stampin’ Blends. Note – pacific point Stampin’ Write marker was used for the striped ribbon.
- Die cut the image using the coordinating die.
- Add it to the card using dimensionals.
- Stamp ‘for you’ using memento ink just above the bakers twine bow on the right.
- Die cut the word ‘hooray’ from black cardstock and add it to the card front.