- Stamp Sets: Well Said (148796)
- Ink: Soft Suede (147115)
- Card Stock: Mint Macaron (138337); So Saffron (105118); Soft Suede (115318)
- Misc: Well Written Dies (148534); Banner Triple Punch (138292); Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper (149478); Pearl Basic Jewels (144219); Mint Macaron Dark Stampin’ Blends (147021); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Die Cutting Machine, Very Vanilla Scalloped Lace Trim (149593)
- Mint Macaron: 5½” x 8½” (card base); 1” x 2 ½” scrap for die-cutting “thanks”
- Soft Suede: 3” x 5¼”; 1½” x 4¼”
- So Saffron: scrap to stamp “heartfelt”
- Mosaic Mood Designer Series Paper: 2¾” x 5”
- Lace Trim:
- Fold Mint Macaron card base in half.
- Adhere Mosaic Mood to Soft Suede.
- Wrap lace trim around bottom and tie in knot. Adhere to card base,
- Punch Soft Suede strip with Banner Triple Punch. Save banner piece for another card and use the small piece that is punched out for this card. (see photo).
- Stamp “heartfelt” scrap of So Saffron using Soft Suede ink. Trim with scissors and adhere to piece from #4. Adhere this unit to top of DSP using Stampin’ Dimensionals cut in half.
- Color three pearls with Mint Macaron Blends and attach under “heartfelt”.
- Cut “thanks” from Mint Macaron cardstock using die and die cutting machine. Adhere to DSP piece just under “heartfelt” sentiment piece using Multipurpose Glue.