- Stamp Sets: Bloom & Grow (149229)
- Ink: Terra Cotta Tile (150086)
- Cardstock: Terra Cotta Tile (150884), Very Vanilla (101650)
- Misc.: Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper – DSP (149478), Die-Cutting Machine (143263), Very Vanilla Scalloped Lace Trim (149593), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Bird Ballad Laser-Cut Cards & Tin (149595), Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108), SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Terra Cotta Tile: 5 ¼” x 4”
- Very Vanilla: 4 ½” x ¼” – for banner
- Lace Trim: 12”
- Adhere Terra Cotta Tile piece to inside of laser-cut card using Liquid Glue. TIP: use small dots of glue all around the inside of laser-cut piece and then carefully lay down solid piece. Turn over and smooth with side of your hand to make sure it is adhered well.
- Using Terra Cotta Tile ink stamp “forever starts today” and then flag each end to make a banner piece.
- Adhere banner piece to card.
- Tie Lace Trim around top layer of card and tie a bow on right-hand side. The top of the trim will be right under the stamped sentiment.
- Carefully cut out two hummingbirds from DSP. You will want one with beak facing to the right and one with beak facing to the left.
- Adhere right facing bird to card using SNAIL. Adhere left facing bird to card using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Position so the beaks on both birds touch